I want to see killer tier lists from some people

2»

Comments

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Not really a tier list, but I just want to say that the best killers in the game are the ones that don't have to play pallets or windows. Nurse and Spirit are easily the top, followed (in no particular order) by Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Hag, and even Huntress.

Every other killer, at some point, has to play tiles and cannot get you between them. That is the downfall of killers, just as much as mobility. I can and have turned Billy's and Oni's to cheese just because I'm in a broken area, and not because I'm good but because it's easy to chain tiles and drop pallets. What's mobility worth when you don't get a chance to use it?

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2020

Played all killers consistently, i think it's pretty accurate, this tierlist is considering killers played at their best, that's why demo is higher than the other, really underrated killer

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Thank god someone else here has some sense and can actually play Deathslinger well. I think the one part I disagree with on your list is GhostFace being lower than Myers. Imo gf is just a better Myers and there's almost no reason to play Myers right now, he's kinda useless as a stealth killer in comparison. He definitely needs some buffs, he's too outdated and lagging behind most other killers, same with Wraith. Hope my two stealthy bois get some changes soon.

• lunaticlifter

i think myers is better than ghostface just because of janky stealth mechanic and because spine chill exist..myers also doesn't have to target a single survivor, his tier 3 is more consistent since you have a longer lunge and faster vault speed and he also got synergy with perks like bamboozle, infectous fright, definitely better snowball potential.. sadly they both suck against good survivors.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Tbf the cooldown on his ability hurts him. 30 seconds is a really long time, I think if it was cut in half he'd be a seriously good killer

• lunaticlifter

@ALostPuppy still i don't know because of spine chill... this perk completely counters his stealth and even if you wanna play the '' hit and run'' strategy it doesn't work.. again against, 4 good survivors, comm he will still be not good enough... even with double recharge he is pretty average..his instadown is not reliable at all, he has not map control, no snowball, no antiloop.. he lacks too many things to be a good killer

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517

i wouldnt consider this game overly competitive, but alot of those D killers can do well or manage against a good swf, Id have to disagree with majority of this list but its all opinion so all good

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251

Yes, Oni can't do anything against a swf, he is a pallet loop weak killer, almost the same than demogorgon.

Plague, when she is well played, is really efficient, you can't loop against her etc...