Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Decisive Strike No Skillcheck

Was playing on PC (Steam) as Feng Min against The Nightmare on Macmillan Estate Coal Tower with a rank 3 Decisive Strike equipped. I encountered 2 instances where the timer for DS was still active, I was picked up by the killer, and did not receive a skill check to use DS (either the skill check didn't occur, or it was an invisible skill check with no audio).

The first time was a grab as I was vaulting a window, there was about 5 seconds left on the DS timer, and I was in the dream world with the Oblivious status effect, and I was exhausted (Lithe procced from vaulting the window even though I was grabbed during the vault).

The second time I was in the dying state and picked up off the ground, there was about 25 seconds left on the DS timer, and I was in the dream world with the Oblivious status effect.

Yesterday using the same character and perks, I was able to see the DS skill check with no problem. I am not sure if it's related to the nightmare or something else.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated