The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

"sore ankles" challenge is bugged

I'm currently sitting on 2/3 and I've fallen from a great height for the last one like several times now. I just finished a game on Hawkins falling from the 3rd to the 1st floor and I still didn't get it.

Platform is PC.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AndrewAka10k
    AndrewAka10k Member Posts: 6

Pretty sure it's during chase,

hope this helps.

• DeathwingDuck
    DeathwingDuck Member Posts: 68

It is... and that's probably why. The only bug is my reading comprehension I guess. >.<

• Rank_21
    Rank_21 Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2021

This seems to be bugged in current tome. I jumped from hill with balanced while in chase several games and stuck with 2/3.

Edit: just jumped out of window on haddonfield against plague and still 2/3

Post edited by Rank_21 on
  • bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

You need to be currently in a chase, if you jump before the game registers you're in a chase or as you're escaping a chase it won't count. I've had this issue with all the chase ones. If killer is distance one it will feel like you're in a chase but you're actually not. If killer downs you as you're dropping it won't count.

• Curveballer
    Curveballer Member Posts: 27

I have the same problem stuck at 2/3 and jumped the last 4 games from something hight in a chase

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Doing a the same jump from a height over and over again as a loop helped me with this one (using balanced landing). But it has to be in a chase to count unfortunately (not just in the Terror Radius.)

I'm really not the best at chases, so this one took me a while.

• Rank_21
    Rank_21 Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2021

I managed to make it register after switching challenges (activating a killer challenge then activating "sore ankles" challenge again) and not by deactivating/activating it.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

I did it my first try against Legion on Haddonfield. That's the perfect map for the challenge.