A way to resist taking you off hook

Problem is people will pallet loop a killer right next to your hook then -pull you off the hook with the killer RIGHT there and you get knocked down and hooked again right away. This happens ALL THE TINE. Maybe a way to resist, or kick them in the face? I can't see it being abused since you WANT to get unhooked...It's just annoying I just had a guy in a grp do it over and over to people.

Comments

• shanks3042
    shanks3042 Member Posts: 163

Sacrifice yourself before you get unhooked and go on to the next game 8-)
    Haha. Just kidding. These farmers are very annoying.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@shanks3042 said:
    Sacrifice yourself before you get unhooked and go on to the next game 8-)
    Haha. Just kidding. These farmers are very annoying.

well i mean the perk is called 'Were Gonna Farm Forever" even i do it

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I know the Developers said they are worried being able to stop people from unhooking you could cause trolling from the other end as survivors will stop anyone who isn't their friend from getting the points but I personally don't see that being as big an issue.

Trolls are not nearly as common to find as people making bad judgement calls. I'd rather kick you away/be kicked away.

• Ilynna
    Ilynna Member Posts: 5

The option should ONLY come up if you are in the killer's Terror radius. I feel like that would stop the majority of the trolling.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Lmao just kick the savior in the face and down him instantly for trying to save you at the worst time. 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

literally they should just add this if the killer is in a 20 meter range allow this option not terror radius due to killers who can make thier terror radius small or go away

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    The problem with making this available only in the killer's TR (or within x meters of the killer) is that it gives the player on the hook too much information. Mike, Wraith, and any other stealth player (Insidious users, situational Tinkerer etc) would be completely screwed over and it would change the effectiveness of those killers and perks.
    Getting farmed for points sucks, but most killers I play against will always give me a chance to get away or be healed while going after the jerk who tried to use you as a meaty bp bag. The devs tested the kicking out a long time ago and said that it wasn't as fun of a game mechanic as it seemed in the suggestions.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Ilynna said:
    The option should ONLY come up if you are in the killer's Terror radius. I feel like that would stop the majority of the trolling.

It should be available all the time. If a troll doesn't want to be rescued, they die. If someone is being hook farmed, they can deny trolls the unhook. Everybody wins.