When?

Options
kingbojenbo
kingbojenbo Member Posts: 130
edited September 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been playing this game for over a year and I have to ask, when?

I played a string of games where a survivor pulled me off hook and stood in place blocking me for the killer, a game where the killer camped each survivor they hooked (I escaped that one when I figured out what the killer was doing), a leatherface with no terror radius or chainsaw sounds because glitches in sound gave him stealth and a killer hit me standing behind a fence and one house over on Haddonfield.

Add to that all the other hits that shouldn't have landed with killers having super reach and broken hitboxes and at a point you ask "when?"

When are the issues getting fixed? We get light attempts at fixes but no actual fixes. Balancing the game wouldn't actually be a bad idea either.

With this game it's "Well the survivors have this that gives them the advantage so we'll give the killer this". A while later it's "We gave this to the killer so we have to give this to the survivors" but without balance.

I'm not trying to put the dev team down but this game currently is an actual choir to play. If I could give them some advice it would be to put a hold on dlc for a while and focus on these issues. Iron these issues out and rework some perks and this game will be fine. Can we get rid of aura perks on both sides? Aura perks kill the fun of the game to me.

Wondering if anyone else feels the same.

By the way, where are the offline bot matches? This game needs it.

Post edited by kingbojenbo on

Comments

• kingbojenbo
    Options

I get they need to generate some income but the game is a mess. I really wish they would focus in on these issues. Looking at the track record they have I'm not all together sure they can fix it. The coding maybe set up to where they can't tweak things because it would cause other issues. I don't know what is causing their fixes (player rating and hit detection) to not function as there suppose to.

The sad truth though is this game is in dire need of fixing.

• BadBilly
    BadBilly Member Posts: 13
    Options

When?

Will you realize they are not making a game for just you. Lol.

Sounds like you are either playing with a bad connection or a potato console/pc. It's very uncommon for me to see bogus hits/misses and usually you can tell it's because someone is lagging hard. You act like it's easy to code a game and fix certain bugs while maintaining a positive cash flow. As for aura perks, they are meant to keep the game at a steady pace instead of looking around the map for ages. Other games use the same thing ie minimap/hud that shows enemy fire in fps. Furthermore there are anti aura perks.

cry

more

• kingbojenbo
    Options

Kids. Lol

• BadBilly
    BadBilly Member Posts: 13
    Options

From the kid whining about a video game not being the way they want it to be.

You have a couple of options though, learn coding make your own game or help them fix the bugs

or

stop playing.