If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Chapter - The Puppetmaster

Options

So been thinking long and hard about this one since the clown tease at PAX -

So killer would be some weird marionette guy in creepy gothic puppet style.

He would be able to put "puppets / survivors" on generators to make them look like they being worked on, uknowing survivor runs up thinking its a friend and puppet looks at survivor eyes go red and it makes a loud noise (think tambourine monkey in Toy Story 3) exposed status effect caused to survivor.

Second the killer may be able to place puppets on hooks so when a survivor is hooked it flashes up at the same time so the survivor has to pick the right hook for the save.

Killer would start with 5 Puppets and be able to replenish 1 at each box. maximum only ever have 2 on any hook at any time, 3 on gens and no more than 5 in play.

Killers weapon would be the cross used for puppets but with some kinda nails in it or something.

I like the idea of the killer being quite lurky and trappy so his perks could be -

perk 1 - Love thy tree - Killer becomes camouflaged against his background for 10 seconds
perk 2 - It's a scream - Survivors scream 50% more often and 100% louder when near a puppet
perk 3 - All hands on deck - when survivor completes a generator nearest survivor to killer is shown up for 1 second, 2 then 3 based on tier.

The third perk would be in that same ethos as the pig, break that survivor teamwork spirit, "don't do a gen im...ohh man"

Map would be an abandoned seaside ghost resort of some kind.

Survivor would be A chubby guy with spectacles and a comb over

Costumes for survivors - beach themed, holiday esque

What you guys think? what would you change?

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I grew up watching some of the puppet master movies. This seems cool.

I like the all hands on deck perk a lot.

Maybe have a perk where after all gens are completed 4 doors show up to confuse them?

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

I like the sound of that DwightCM - I like the idea of the killer messing with the survivors minds - controlling them...like...a...puppet zomg #imhereallweek xD