Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Getting Stuck in the "Hill" Tiles

Weaslbee
Weaslbee Member Posts: 19
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
  • Playing on Steam/PC

It has happened to me 5 times now (1 of which in a chase), that, after crouching close to the edge of the hill (the one with the hook on it, but might not matter), that i got stuck there until the killer downed me and picked me up.

Today another survivor and i even got stuck together and that was the point i just had to report on this.

All you have to do is crouch as close to the edge of a hill tile (near the path towards the top) and eventually after you try to stand up again, you'll be stuck.

2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• This has happened to me multiple times as well and it’s extremely frustrating

• deadby1sthook
    deadby1sthook Member Posts: 1

Two of my friends have complained that this happened and today I got stuck at the end of my game. Couldn't save my teammates so they died and the nurse couldn't find me even with three crows over my head so I had to wait for her to shut the hatch and then let the timer run out. Huge waste of time and points for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.