Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cant hook, break pallets or vault (PS4)

Todgeweiht
Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

What the title says, when attempting to perform any of these actions, the game wont respond.

Simply try to hook, break pallets or vault windows, from A LOT of angles it wont let you

It happens every game, at least with blight.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

I noticed killers not breaking pallets on ps4, I was wondering what was wrong. Also had killer unable to hook me, had to drop me and pick me back up.

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

Had it with other killers can't hook with out spamming the button , I've stopped playing killer taking 5 seconds to get it to hook is silly

• TheCrusade
    TheCrusade Member Posts: 6

Im Having a simular Problem on switch i can still hook though if i drop survivor pick them back up and then hook but thats stupid and should just work the first time around

• X_Scott
    X_Scott Member Posts: 137

Same on Nintendo Switch

• theblacklotus
    theblacklotus Member Posts: 1

ive had it happen multiple times on computer one match after i decided just to leave dude told me search it on youtube, never found anything about it on youtube but hopping its just a bug