We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hooking restarting mid animation

Options

Hello there, I have played several games of killer since the new update today (9/8/2020) and each time I went to hook a survivor I would be standing in front of the hook attempting to hook them however all that would happen is the bar would fill up and then empty a few times. During this the survivor was free to continue wiggling, some of which were able to kick off due to the bug, however I was successfully able to hook a few survivors but it is definitely very frustrating. I play on Xbox one so I do not know if this issue is happening else where. I also know it is not lag based because the rest of the game runs smoothly. Please fix this D:

14 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments