We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Decisive Strike stun duration (~2 second stuns).

Options

Patch 4.2.0, when stunned with Decisive Strike, Huntress, Spirit, Pig and probably some other killers (haven't tested the bug on all of them) get stunned for ~2 seconds instead of 5.

This bug did not occur while I was playing Hillbilly.

34 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• marchi
    marchi Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same happened to me with The Pig and The Spirit. Seems like it's working fine against The Nurse as well.

• Kernelzilla
    Kernelzilla Member Posts: 67
    Options

Same here, i played against a spirit, i used my DS and the stun just work for 2 secs and then she can move again very quickly.

• Madoka
    Madoka Member Posts: 8
    Options

Same here against Freddy and Myers. Jeez they fix 2 things and break 15 more...

• sailormars
    sailormars Member Posts: 122
    Options

Happened to me as both killer and survivor. As killer it was with Bubba. I got hit with DS and was almost immediately able to hit them after. As survivor it was against a pig.

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Options

Don't worry, it's a bug that disadvantages survivors and their crutches, it will be fixed by tomorrow.

• laxygamesyt
    laxygamesyt Member Posts: 10
    Options

i found this whilst playing on stream i was like bye next thing i know hes right behind me

• v4lor
    v4lor Member Posts: 74
    edited September 2020
    Options

Footage of the bug. Note how there's no debuff icon for the DS stun in the bottom right like there normally would be.

• Trap_David
    Trap_David Member Posts: 2
    Options

I recorded some more extensive footage of the same bug.

Not sure if links are allowed but its about a 6 minute YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY5YrjcV4c

• Rastabooze
    Rastabooze Member Posts: 130
    Options

same thing happens to me all the time since new update. DS is unplayable like this.

@ v4lor and @

• Rastabooze
    Rastabooze Member Posts: 130
    Options

same thing happens to me all the time since new update (vs Spirit, Huntress, Myers, Wraith, Freddy, Bubba, Pig...). DS is unplayable like this.

@ v4lor and @Trap David: did you make a report on that so that the devs can watch it?

• Senaxu
    Senaxu Member Posts: 112
    Options

good joke. As usual they did nothing and its over a week later now. Such stuff shouldn't happen in the first place and if it does happen it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Dont get me wrong. The new updated graphics do look really great but regarding the coding of gamefunctions it has been always "a pretty good job so far".

That meme is there for a reason. If such gamechanging bugs do appear in other competitive games like LoL or valorant they are fixed within hours. But not in DbD and aslong the major of people still do spent their money on skins etc. nothing will change there sadly....