Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Flashlight angle is near impossible to work with as of 4.2.0

The new flashlight angle as of build 4.2.0 is nearly impossible to use because it aims through your character making it extremely hard to line up the beam with the killer. it was far better before this patch where it was up and to the right of the shoulder allowing you to see the killer while lining it up. a revert to this would be best in my opinion as most people i know were fine with the angle before this one.

Comments

• lilbougely
    lilbougely Member Posts: 7

This angle definitely is worst than the one from before but imo it’s not impossible I’ve been getting flashlight saves constantly like I was before the patch. It feels like the same timing, just aim higher. A lot of people have their camera looking at the ground when they play

• Owl_UwU
    Owl_UwU Member Posts: 4

Well the problem is i time it off animation mainly, and when i can't see the killer animation and be lined up at the same time its pretty much a guessing game.