Play with your Food REWORK

Options
Soren
Soren Member Posts: 369
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Play with your Food

You become obsessed with one Survivor. As long as your Obsession is alive, you do not lose Bloodlust I / Bloodlust I and II / Bloodlust anymore after interupting a chase. Gain Bloodlust 30% / 30% / 30% faster.

Only one Obsession per trial.

"You've fooled them, haven't you Michael? But not me." — Dr. Sam Loomis

It's naturally balanced by two facts:
1. Bloodlust is severely nerfed with the upcoming update (you gain at most the old Bloodlust II which can't cheese safe pallets).
2. You still lose all your bloodlust upon hitting a survivor, but also being stunned by a pallet, and breaking a pallet.

It will allow killers to have overall a better patrol. Remember that you lose all your bloodlust with every hit you do!

You'll get:

• Bloodlust I (+0.2 m/s) after 10.5 seconds (instead of 15 seconds)
  • Bloodlust II (+0.4 m/s) after 21 seconds (instead of 30 seconds)
  • Bloodlust III (+0.6 m/s) after 31.5 seconds (instead of 45 seconds)

Comments

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited September 2018
    Options

But wouldn't this make the perk worse in a certain way? Sure you can gain speed with every survivor, but you loose it all by just breaking a pallet or hitting a survivor, instead of loosing just one token after hitting them.
    I think that if the perk gave you tokens by letting escape a survivor (instead of just the obsession) and you lost tokens only after successfull hits it would be a good perk.

• Hex
    Hex Member Posts: 6
    Options

Another idea I have, is to use the current PWYF values, but change things like: Not losing your tokens at all, unless the obsession dies; You can't use the speed boost during chases, but as you don't lose tokens your patrol would be better.

• BasementLeatherBoi
    Options

I would prefer to see the perk instead of losing tokens on hit you lose a token every time you hook someone. You would still gain tokens the same way but if you lost them on hook I could see some amazing slug builds with this perk. You might have to decrease the bonus speed slightly to balance it out though. What do you guys think?

• laplace
    laplace Member Posts: 36
    Options

What would fix this perk is if they make it that if you hook someone or hit the obsession you lose a token or 2. This would make it better than the way it is now. It's really inconvenient to have this perk right now since even if you miss the attack you lose a token which just sucks, making it practically useless.