Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 Bugged: Hooking/kick of gens/break of pallets

Hoping this very annoying bug gets solved, it emerged afterwards the release of the last patch:

Playing as killer, whatever killer, whenever I do kick a gen, pallet, or I do hook a survivor, the animation gets bugged and the execution of the thing doesn't end, wasting precious time since you get stuck, the animation starts for one millisecond or so but doesn't go ahead to end up. I noticed that if you press the relative button for the action just once, instead of "spamming" the button waiting for the positioning of the character to be there, ready to execute the action; then it happens more rarely. Although this, it still happens and gets out of your own control, making you go some games directly to hell, since this game is so dinamic and you can't waste a chance. Please fix that.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ernestpoon
    ernestpoon Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2020

SAME IN EVERY GAME I PLAY!!! That's like the most frustrating thing ever happens!!! i just wanna know whether BHVR know it and are they gonna fix it