The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Easy way to remove toxic players

Make it so if you are rapidly hitting crouch after a pallet or at the exit it will cause a disconnect. Flagging them for a ban if they do it too much.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Ghost_Potato said:
    Make it so if you are rapidly hitting crouch after a pallet or at the exit it will cause a disconnect. Flagging them for a ban if they do it too much.

I consider ragequitting more toxic than teabagging, just fyi

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Teabagging is not toxic. Toxic is actual griefing. Such as repeatedly rescuing a survivor from the hook right next to the killer or sandbagging. Basically just intentionally stopping other players from playing the game. Teabagging is often just used as a method of communication in DbD or as a way of trying to bait the killer into chasing.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited September 2018
    If someone T-bags me, I just tunnel them and when I down them, T-bag them right back because I play pig and can do that. All the while his friends look on in horror as they can’t do anything to stop me. 
  • Rectal_Prolapse
    Rectal_Prolapse Member Posts: 60

There could be a way to reduce odds of getting matched with undesirable players. Like a BM haven for facecampers and teabaggers, that would be neat.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TheHourMan said:
    Teabagging is not toxic. Toxic is actual griefing. Such as repeatedly rescuing a survivor from the hook right next to the killer or sandbagging. Basically just intentionally stopping other players from playing the game. Teabagging is often just used as a method of communication in DbD or as a way of trying to bait the killer into chasing.

Toxicity and griefing is not the same, thats why we got 2 different words for it.
    Toxicity is in no way bannable and it includes stuff like clicking your flashligth and tbagging