If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

STUCK AFTER GETTING UNHOOKED:PC

Options
Sleppy
Sleppy Member Posts: 1

After getting unhooked (this usually occurs after getting unhooked from struggle phase) to me it seems like i am free to run away and go about my usual tasks but to everyone else it appears that my character is just standing there under the hook. there is no way to fix this and after getting hit or picked up again then my character will return back to its "real" position.

Steps to reproduce:

• play
  • get hooked
  • get unhooked
  • die

this seems to occur very frequently (almost every game) and it makes it very infuriating to play survivor

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Captain_Hat
    Captain_Hat Member Posts: 2
    Options

This happened to me almost 10 times by now. You'll get off the hook and you think you are halfway across the map, but suddenly you are back at the hook. The one time I was just stuck at the hook and I did not get to look around freely, just stuck.

My theory is that going into a locker, will sometimes get you stuck at the hook. I usually run Head On and Inner Strength and after using them, the next time I get hooked, I'll get stuck. I talked to a friend about it and he said it never happen with. He usually does not go into lockers.

I tried to capture it on camera but this is the only one I got a chance to record.

• AgentFatsuit
    AgentFatsuit Member Posts: 6
    Options

i just had something similar today. was unhooked, could not move, the killer came up to me and hit me a number of times. i did not go down. then i was suddenly free again and could move. the hits did not count. very bizarre. i was later accused in the endgame chat of being a hacker, reported by the killer while also being insulted multiple times. not fun. even tried to explain myself and yeah clearly they had already made up their mind and just continued to hurl insults in spanish. please fix.