We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bloodweb Bug

Options

There is an issue with the Bloodweb where if you spend Bloodpoints on a mystery item THE MOMENT you find a game, and you haven't removed the alert of what you got out of it, there is a chance that it will make you unable to properly level up a character. This makes it impossible to back out of the game, to enter into any other menu, or to close the menu/s. It might be possible to purge this issue with a game restart, however it does get in the way of streams/recordings when you are locked to one character. (i do not have proof of this issue since i have no bloodpoints to use to level up, and no way in hell am i playing a character i have no idea how to play)

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated