We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Oni’s Orb Collection

Options

I play on ps4 and I’m not sure if this occurs on any other platform. While playing Oni, I use his power to collect orbs as I go but about 1/2 of the time I’d try to collect there would be a delay before the orbs came my way. Sometimes I’d stand directly in front of them and hold my hand out for a full second or two before anything happens. This is really frustrating as it slows my gameplay down drastically as I’m standing there trying to collect orbs but nothing. I waste a decent amount of time doing this as it happens quite often throughout the game.

Oni is my favorite killer and I would like to continue playing him without the hindering bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated