We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Yamoka Estate Game Crashes

Options

Xbox One X

- Loading into Yamoka Estate, regardless of which variation of the map it is, will sometimes randomly cause a game crash. This hasn't been an issue on any other map and/or realm. I use the word randomly because there is what feels like a 50% chance of the game crashing as the match is starting.

It specifically crashes just after the match has loaded and the camera is rotating around the character.

This bug was also present prior to the 4.2.0 update, but I assumed the map was purely coincidence.

Steps to recreate it would be to load into Yamoka Estate (through custom/private or public lobby), and wait to see if the game crashes when the camera is rotating.

As I mentioned above though, there is no real pattern to when/why it crashes on these maps. For rough numbers, I would say I have had around 10-12 crashes. Have more than anything just been trying to avoid the maps.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated