We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

SWF Bugged

Options

I play on PS4 and I can't join my friends in custom games or swf online games. I get the invite and I accept the invite, I join the lobby and can see everyone but they can't see me. Or another example is I join the lobby and they see me but I can't see them ready up and they can't see me ready up. And another example is if I do ready up and they ready up they always get sent into a match and I stay behind in lobby still looking for a match. I have restarted my game many times, deleted and re downloaded it, restarted my router but nothing seems to help. It gets frustrating because I can't play with my friends so im usually playing alone. Everyone else can play together except me it works fine for them.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated