We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Shape: Stuck in pickup animation

Options

4 times today playing mirror Shape. 3 times on gen-pickup and one time on exit gate pickup.

Reproduction steps:

Approach a survivor during an activity in a weird angle, very quickly or in a normal angle but have the survivor pause his current activity. You will get stuck in the pickup animation and will be frozen in place for the rest of the match.

Used Perks and addons related to animations:

• Play with your Food
  • Jewellery

I have not noticed this issue with other killers, but then again, i don't often come into a pickup situation.

With the mirror shape however it is very easy to sneak up on survivors and grab them from a gen. The pickup in general feels very buggy. Survivors can stand up and walk away when you have already grabbed them, thus, breaking the animation. I have noticed a similar buggy behavior with other killers but the shape is the first i have these freezes with and it happens fairly often. Especially if you try to be quick with it.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated