We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Friend cannot play chapters

Options

So, today my friend logged onto PS4 (we both play on this console) and they have discovered that their chapters are locked. I do not know if anyone else has had this issue before, and I know the forums are a good way of making the devs aware of stuff. In the following screenshots, you can see that my friend has played and leveled up these characters but is unable to currently play them as the game registers as them being locked. I do not know whether this is a bug or a glitch, but they cannot play them

As you can see, Kate is level 32, they said Kate was prestige 3, which I can vouch for because I saw their Kate was level 46 prestige 2 last time I saw them leveling her up.

This image shows that Michael is level 33 (I do not know prestige). You can tell they played them, or at least had them unlocked, because the character has a level. Next screenshot is the most interesting

PlayStation acknowledges that they bought the chapter, seeing as how it says they purchased it. Now, another interesting part is that the game says the DLC isn’t bought, case in point

The game doesn’t register that they bought the chapter, PlayStation registers that the chapter has been purchased, so does that make this is an internal bug that locks the characters even though they were bought? Somehow relocking characters even though they were unlocked for months? I hope you guys are able to respond with something so I can tell them if you are looking into this or not. If you need PSN ID or their cloud ID, I’ll let them know