The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A way for killers to identify their Hex totems

With the release of The Blight and his new teachable perk, Hex Undying, which incentivises playing with multiple Hex perks to get use out of it, it reminded me of an old idea I had. It came about when running a fairly old combo by now, Devour Hope and Haunted Grounds. Great, I had three lit Hex totems around the map, and I wanted two to be cleaned. But how could I know which was my Devour Hope and needed to be checked on, and which was my Haunted Grounds? The idea would be with a new feature added for all killers, they could see the perk icon in the bottom left blink and flash when standing next to their Hex Totem. Additionally, there would also be the perk icon hovering on top of the totem for the killer to identify which perk it was. Personally, I think this would be quite a good addition to the game, and wouldn't take up a lot of resources, after all I know Hex perk icons are able to lit up and turn off, and even other perks can be lit up for brief moments when a certain command is met, like Spine Chill. Hell, it could even resemble it in that way, when looking at one of your Hex Perks, it'll light up. Anymore thoughts?