Lag increases when around specific players over time!

Kamikazi
Kamikazi Member Posts: 144

In this match you can visually see stuttering the more I chase a specific Meg. I don't think she is lag switching. I do think your servers are causing this lag due to my chasing this specific player. The craziest things like my not being able to kick in a gen simply cause this Meg is near, and later I can not open a locker simply cause she is inside it.

In the above video you can see I have no lag, but as I chase a specific player I gain significant lag and start teleporting backwards. The worst part was that it became unplayable simply cause I was stuck on a single generator unable to kick it in and actually stuck on the gen not being able to break out of a non existent animation.

This is a continuation after the previous clip. It demonstrates that since the other meg is in the vicinity, I am having trouble using my Mori on a different survivor. There was no lag when striking the Meg with associated lag, but every other action I took had such severe lag DBD is suddenly unplayable.

The above video is the entire match, which demonstrates that the lag does increase over time while near that one survivor.

DBD is unplayable now. And its not due to player hacks. Something BHVR did is throwing killers around the map and won't let me, for instance, use "Head On" nor grab survivors within lockers.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated