Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hex: TS on Pig

I'm trying to prestige my pig and looking for good builds to use.

I was thinking of trying to use my jigsaw traps more effectively and thought about using blindness to stop survivors seeing the jigsaw boxes

Does Hex: TS stop survivors seeing jigsaw box auras? Does any blindness in general, stop jigsaw box auras?

I know the add on she has says 'Does not affect jigsaw boxes' but Hex: TS just says blindness.

Comments

• FilthyQuentin
    FilthyQuentin Member Posts: 82

I don't think it stops them from seeing them just like it doesn't prevent survivors to see an alarm clock when they are asleep. However there is an addon that does it.

Rules Set No. 2:  Disables the Survivors ability to see the aura of Jigsaw boxes until their Reverse Bear Trap is activated.

• Blindness doesn't stop survivors from seeing Jigsaw Boxes & Plague's Pools of Devotion

• CremelloJoJo
    CremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

I don't know why you'd want to stop survivors from seeing boxes until their traps are active, it makes them focus on gens which is the opposite of what killers want.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387

Because it increases the chance of the survivor being instantly killed and out of the game. Which is far better than them wasting a minute to get it off then having to hook them 3 times to kill them.

Besides when the trap activates, they HAVE to get if off, therefore they don't care about being stealthy or sneaky, they just have to run to the boxes. This is good for hunting them easily.

• CremelloJoJo
    CremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

That's a fair point. i main Pig but have never thought to use this add-on because I've always been worried it would just cause the game to go even quicker but I might even give it a go.