If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Nintendo Switch (Major Bugs Affecting Gameplay Both Sides) Urgent Fixes needed!

Options
TsukiYurei
TsukiYurei Member Posts: 97
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting

So I play both sides but since the new killer (The Blight) and patch landed.

The sound has been super low in game and broken. it’s unbearable and making the game unplayable.

(You can’t even hear Huntress hum her song when playing her)

This also affecting other killers like spirit cries when your just playing as her are quiet even when bones crack barley hear it when playing killer.

(And I use quality headphones)

So firstly the only loud sounds that ever happen in a match now are the obsession sound. Thats it pretty much unless someone misses a skill check.

The cry sounds on hook are super low when survivor gets hooked/hit.(Ridiculously quiet)

But that’s not the worse.

The gens have become super quiet so you can’t even hear them now.

Even more frustrating now you can’t hear survivors running, or the killer breathing. Which is a major crippling the game play ability.

So when a survivor gets hit for example they barely scream, or make any sounds.

And yes I’m aware it’s not iron will, trust me on this the switch version is super flawed and unplayable since The Blight landed and all these bugs happened.

This is making the game very unplayable and unfun now.

(I hope the sound quality comes back before this latest patch landed on Switch.)

Theres numerous bugs for killer with Huntress her Hatchets are passing through a survivor even though blood splatter happens but the survivor remains uninjured.

This is also happening with the Blight with when you bounce for the 2nd time I have passed through a survivor even tho my hit connected yet the survivor does not get injured due to this horrible bug.

Also The Cannibal also is bugged right now. When you use his chainsaw dash and a survivor drops a pallet he is not cutting straight trough it like normal and gets hit by pallet.

This happens very often, and causes you to lose that hit.

Please behaviour fix this ASAP.

I haven’t been able to even play the latest chapter or enjoy the game since the latest patch.

Never mind have fun and play the archive this patch/chapter has broken the Switch version of Dead by Daylight.

I love this game and I have supported the switch version since day one.

As someone who loves what you create Behaviour!

Please address and acknowledge these issues and fix the Switch version soon.

Appreciate your consideration and hope a developer shall respond to this thread.

Thank you.

Post edited by TsukiYurei on
10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• grecker
    grecker Member Posts: 1
    Options

Not being able to hook the survivor as the killer has been very annoying. I love this game and have bought ever chapter and you guys are doing an amazing job. I have this both on ps4 and switch play switch mainly and as stated above, the issues with the generators and hooks as the killer just recently started happening. It gets very frustrating to the point I thought the button on my switch lite was not working correctly.

• TsukiYurei
    Options

Please Behavior acknowledge these bugs on Nintendo Switch version.

Don’t forget about the switch community of DBD.

Thank you.

• Thegamingcontrarian
    Options

Can I add that, as a survivor, I STILL cannot hear a terror radius when I play in handheld mode. Doesn't matter if I use headphones or not. Terror radius works fine in docked mode

• shirlzz
    shirlzz Member Posts: 1
    Options

I’ve experienced slight glitching as the killer, but the amount that occurs playing as a survivor, plus lag, makes the game virtually unplayable. It’s beyond frustrating because I love this game but I can’t play it, as this problem causes poor game play every single time.

This is my favourite game and I’d love to be able to play. Please and thank you!

• TsukiYurei
    Options

*Bump problems still occurring please address the sound issues on the switch version.

• TsukiYurei
    Options

These bugs every going to be acknowledged?

The low sound issue is real problem behavior please look into this.

Thank you.

• FernandoA007
    FernandoA007 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I am experiencing issues with some maps being too dark to see on the switch, for example the game on handheld mode when in the lower levels i cannot see at all. There are no settings for me to increase this on the switch during handheld mode while it is a quite a bit better in docked mode its not something I always have available.

Thank you

Fernando