Blight Tweaks

After playing blight for a day or two, I’ve identified some things that need changing with him. Most people have already said this but his camera height is a joke and it’s almost lower than hags despite him being remarkably taller than her. The other is his lethal rush swing. The turning on it is brutal, I understand that on PC there is a small window like billy with his chainsaw, where you can flick your swing at the beginning of a swing to turn very sharp. However, on console this is nearly impossible to do accurately. I think once his swing animation begins, it should act the same as if he were to normally swing. The ability to sidestep him in lethal rush is stupidly easy to do as a survivor. I have played as him and against him many times and it’s quite obvious that if you are going to nerf one of his bets add ons significantly, then a buff to the other two massive problems he has, needs to be addressed. Remember these things wouldn’t make him broken or too easy to play. Chaining slams close quarters and in loops is still incredibly difficult. The point of blights power is to punish people trying to get to loops or whom are caught out or to travel quickly. But punishment becomes difficult when all a survivor has to do is move slightly to one side and they got you....