Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

There is no cap on Kindred and Open-Handed as for killer aura-reading range

memento
memento Member Posts: 158

• Platform: Steam

• Description of the issue: This combo's killer aura-reading range had been limited up to 24 meters, but it can stack with no limit now. Following is screen shot from a YT video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnD5TB4iyiY). This SWF using 4 kindred and 4 Open-Handed, so they can see killer's aura up to 48 meters from hook.

2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,482

good this is the kind of change I like to see, a team giving up 8 perk slots for a strong ability when one of them is on hook

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,826

This is how it should have worked all along. Open handed effects should stack.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

That's actually pretty cool, I'd rather see creative builds like this than the same old DS, Unbreakable, Exhaustion, Meta Perk #4.

Makes me wonder what it would be like if DS just stayed broken and BHVR finally got around to changing 5s to 10s and whatever other simple changes many perks need to be usable.