The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Change struggle or optimize this fricking game

We know this game is not optimize at all. I play on pc, (my specs are: Ryzen 7 1700, 16 GB RAM and Nvidia GTX 1050 GPU) and I suffer from dropped frames since a long time ago, mostly in chases, Freddy's world, Doctor shocks, gaining bloodlust... and even random ones. So, today, I was struggling on hook and a hex totem was cleased, and, guess what happened... My frames dropped and I couldn't keep struggling so I died. Not the first time.

My friend has been suffering this problem from time to time latlety as well and he doesn't have any problem with his frames, so it's not only a frames issue.

I suggest to have an automatic struggle or something, since is so frustrating to constantly smashing the struggle key and dying anyway because someone cleansed a totem or whatever else. It's so unfair to lose a game early and let your teammates in the lurch just because. And not knowing if you can struggle enough for your teammates to save you every game you play.

Comments