Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

kicking gens no longer causes regression

vanhoya
vanhoya Member Posts: 57

I have begun to notice that kicking gens no longer starts the spark animation and do not regress for me. I was recently playing the shape and after kicking a gen I stood and watched it for a good 4 minutes. The gen showed no signs of regression and by my numbers should have been nearly completely reset to 0%.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

Can you provide any video evidence of this happening? Because there are no other reports at present and it's not a bug that I've experienced...what has happened is that people don't hold down the action key for quite long enough so the process doesn't thoroughly go through.

• vanhoya
    vanhoya Member Posts: 57

Thank you for the guidance. Apparently I wasn't holding the button down long enough. I apologize for the wasted bug report.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

@vanhoya not a problem at all. As this has been resolved, I'll go ahead and close this report.

This discussion has been closed.