Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stranger things chapter, and cosmetics.

To get down to a point, stranger things was a first for a few things. Two survivors, Nancy and our lovely meme man Steve. A killer that isn't humanoid, demo. And a inside map with different doors along with a few new aesthetics. A licensed chapter about a show that was still going when the chapter came out. So it would make sense to give this specific chapter a thorough look-see. Killer wise, demos power is pretty good. Portals to get around that wont be too overly abused, and a quick lunge that breaks breakable doors and pallets. You can argue the tier all you'd like but it serves its purpose in map pressure, distracting, and chase. The look of it is cool, yet veryyy loud in most ways, cosmetics didn't have a lot of choice in variety but turned out mostly good. Add-ons however... Are mostly useless or just not easy to make use of, besides a select few. Its iridescent if i remember lets you see injured survivors when your in a portal, which can be very helpful if many are injured, but its consequential. Perks were mostly overlooked, mind breaker could e useful for stealth killers of which demo usually isnt, overall not amazing by any means. Cruel limits or whatevs is being buffed, larger distance, and this perk can be good, but very situational. Surge i see most often as a survivor of these three, It is generally useful and has synergy. Nancy, looks wise her face model is a little weir but not a huge deal, cosmetics are interesting but i see many people dont like the hair or dresses. Perks for her have solid uses, usually inner strength. And are used often enough, though not op. Steve now lets get down to scoop troop, look wise his hair is good. Face works, i mean its a game not a lifelike doll. Cosmetics are frequently gotten as steve is a meme, babysitter is cool, scoops is funny, Tunnel bandit is screwed up a bit. It has lesser detail and reason to actually get it, it looks like babysitter, doesn't have the backpack or bat, but instead of shades he has goggles, and worst of all he doesn't wear the bandanna, i find that most people like mask cosmetics and i feel like it is weird for him not to wear it, id like to know why or if there is a way to still get a variation where he wears the mask and possibly the backpack, letting the bat hang out. (Also as a personal thing i think his Halloween outfit from season 2 would be cool.) His perks are one of the worst teachables in the game, this is a basic factual statment rather then an opinion, maybe not THE worst, but definitely around there. They either dont serve a intended purpose well, or it takes so long/is really hard to activate. Babysitter the perk, almost never actually comes in handy, either the killer is too far to see the other survivor and now wants you because they can see your aura is so close that the aura and no scratchmarks/blood doesnt actually come in handy. Its a waste of a perk slot and is sorta detrimental at times. Camaraderie is not worth it over like any other perk, even if it activates on struggle the only way it really is useful is if your team takes so long that the 30 seconds actually saves you instead of being wasted. Second wind is complicated, healing a full health state is hard plus its finicky. the perk can only activate twice, takes a whole 30 seconds, and your broken in that time frame, if your downed it was a waste. they all have interesting ideas but dont manage them well. I have some ideas for the perks which i will type later cause this is already an essay

Comments