If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Gen/Hatch not updating. Major hatch glitch.

Options
Nilexion
Nilexion Member Posts: 25

My friend played a game and 3 other players just left during the camera spin in the beginning and the hatch didn't show up for him. Me and my 3 friends used a toolbox with a red part and we completed a gen about 25 seconds after the game started and it still said 5 gens were left. This happened 2 games in a row. Something to make this bug happen again would be to complete gens relatively quickly in the beginning of a match. 3 players leaving in the beginning of a game will not open the hatch for the last person. Also if this happens the game never actually ends. We found out that even though my friend did 5 gens and left through the main exit, the end game timer continued for the killer and the match continued even though the timer ended as well.

0 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Are you and your friends playing on PC? If so, could you add some logs if you manage to reproduce the issue again? Thank you.

Comments

• Nilexion
    Nilexion Member Posts: 25
    Options

Two of them were playing on PC. I will certainly try to get logs. Is this a known issue?