Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Why do survivors DC every time I play Myers?

Options
Rybe
Rybe Member Posts: 44

I'm quite new to the game, and even newer to killer (like rank 8 survivor, 18 killer. Not talking pro gamer skills here.)

However, in MOST matches as soon as I down a single person with T3 Myers, survivors start disconnecting. Then I don't really want to murder the rest of them because it's super unfair that they lost half their team... Instead I've started playing huntress who I'm staggeringly bad at just so I'll get full matches. People never DC against terrible-aim-huntress.

It sucks not to play literally the only killer I've purchased. I may have purchased him so I could chase my friends around in private matches with no pants...but still. He seems fun to play. If I could get full matches.

Does this get better at higher ranks? Is there some unspoken thing about Myers being toxic? This game seems to have a lot of unwritten rules new folks won't know. Bad luck? Why so many DCs?

Answers

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    Options

Normal for lower levels. Has nothing to do with Meyers. Could be any killer.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    Options

The DC penalty is off so many survivors will just DC if they see something they don't like. It's not because of Myers that happens with any Killer.