The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A possible Balanced Landing Buff

Late last year, Balanced Landing got a very massive but somewhat reasonable nerf.

-Current Balanced Landing

Whenever you fall, you are completely silent and the stun is reduced by 75% and you are given a 150% sprint burst, with a cooldown of 40/50/60 seconds.

While exhausted, your stun is not reduced, you grunt when falling, and you do not get the sprint burst.

While I think it was completely fair that they reduced the stagger penalty, I'm kind of sad about the grunts still existing. As a BL player myself, I've come to love the mindgames I can pull when I don't grunt when falling, it's just really, really nice. Here is my idea of Balanced Landing.

-My Idea

Whenever you fall, you are completely silent and the stun is reduced by 75% and you are given a 150% sprint burst, with a cooldown of 40/50/60 seconds.

While exhausted, your stun is reduced by 10% and grunts are silent still, and you do not get the sprint burst.

The stun reduction is necessary while exhausted because it makes Balanced Landing a viable perk once more. It could easily do without the stun reduction while exhausted, but we're trying to make Balanced Landing a perk more people should run, while still keeping the game Balanced.

Like the pun?