Iridescent Seal of Metatron change idea. Pyramid Head Add on change

DrSlaughter22
DrSlaughter22 Member Posts: 26
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Pyramid Head's iridescent add on, Iridescent Seal of Metatron is pretty bad.  When you send someone to a cage, multiple people need to have the tormented effect to use this add on, and sending someone to a cage can remove the tormented effect from 1 to 2. So heres how they can give it a new useful effect thats actually good enough for it to be iridescent quality.

*When using punishment of the damned, (the ranged attack) it will leave a trail of torment where the punishment of the damned is used. 

* The trail goes into effect 1 second after the attack, and also uses up more of the power than a normal use of punishment of the damned.

*This allows the user to place a trail through walls, and can potential give the tormented effect on a survivor looping you around a tile or wall. This also would promote the user to use the ranged attack more instead of faking it and using an m1 instead.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

I get they don’t want Ultra rare add ons to be as powerful as they were back in the day but I have to say over the last year a lot haven’t been worth ultra rare status at all. So gimmicky or situational that it’s better to just take the green.

I don’t see why this couldn’t just show the aura of all non-caged survivors from 32m away from you.