If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hex Undying + Devour Hope is bugged, when DH is cleansed survivors are still shown as exposed

Options
Ambushes
Ambushes Member Posts: 4

I don't know why anyone would run this combo but it's slightly bugged.

I played against a Clown running both, and he reached 3 stacks so we were all exposed.

We cleansed Devour Hope (not Undying) but the game still shows you as exposed even though the totem got reset (AKA lost it's stacks).

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

Out of interest - did it accumulate more stacks after the DH "jumped totem"? Or did it only remain at the 3 stacks. Basically I am trying to find out if it went straight to 4 after the next unhook.

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424
    Options

I had the same thing happen to me against a Myers in MacMillan.

Devour Hope was cleansed twice and it retained the Exposed effect despite it. He was not able to kill us, so I do believe the Tokens did reset, but the effects did not.

In my specific situation not related with OP, it was cleansed first right after the third token. Then, it was cleansed again after another hook.

I can tell it was Devour Hope because I tried to cleanse dull totems afterwards and the Killer knew exactly where I went in both occasions. So, Undying was doing its work. My guess is that it reset tokens since he was unable to perform a Mori animation on us, but the effects did not for some reason.