Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Killers' Perk or Add-On For Surv's Info

ScaryCat
ScaryCat Member Posts: 49
edited October 2020 in Ask the Community

Is there a Killer perk/add-on that notifies the Killer that a survivor has entered a locker?

The Killer was The Spirit. I was in the Killer's Shack looking through a chest when my teammate got downed and picked up a couple of meters away (I didn't hear her terror radius). Expecting BBQ, I hide in the locker (not sure if it was slowly or not). But instead of hooking the survivor, The Spirit drops him and decides to go to the Killer Shack and starts looking for me.

How did she know where I was? I didn't scream when my teammate got downed. It was too far away.

*I appreciate everyone's answers, thanks!*

Post edited by ScaryCat on

Best Answers

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

No, there's no such a perk/add-on.

If she was a couple of meters away, she could have heard you search the chest or enter the locker even if it was a slow animation. The alternatives is that she saw you, either directly or through perks (for example, hex undying, if you were near a totem), or she suspected there was someone in the shack through various clues abovementioned and she checked the obvious spots.

As side notes, there's no point hiding from BBQ when you're that close. The aura is shown only when you're 40m+ from the killer. And the killer always gets notified of fast vaults/locker actions, unless the survivor is using Quick&Quiet and it's not on cooldown.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

A possibility is that the killer had Hex: Undying and you passed by a dull totem before entering the locker so they saw your aura. Else, maybe the hook got sabotaged so they dropped the survivor and for some other reason came to the shack.

OH forgot about the chest thing. If you quickly close a chest the killer gets a noise notification, might be that.

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

There is one, but a niche use for an already niche perk. If a killer is running I'm All Ears and it goes off but no aura is shown, the only possibility is a survivor went in a locker. But that's in addition to the noise notification so...

Post edited by AGM on