If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Screen Stretching Badly on 1920 X 1080 Monitor after 4.2.1 PC

Options
Grammi
Grammi Member Posts: 3

When ever I start DBD it goes fine, until I reach the "Press any button to start screen". When this screen shows, DBD rapidly tabs in and out for a couple of seconds. After this finishes, the screen becomes horribly stretched and seems to run at a much lower FPS. Anytime I try to hit on screens buttons I have to aim a bit higher with my mouse than where the button is actually screen. Also my mouse cannot go down to the bottom 1/4 of my screen like there is an invisible wall blocking it from going there. The only fix I can find for this is playing in windowed mode which at that point I'd rather not play DBD. My only guess is that the game is trying to play in a higher resolution than my 1920 X 1080 monitor for some reason. I have not been able to play since 4.2.1 because of this and I have tried everything I know. This glitch has made it so I missed out on the end of the Tomb. Any help or assurance it will be fixed in an upcoming patch would be greatly appreciated.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated