The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Splinter offerings

board
board Member Posts: 11
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think they should return idk why they were ever retired. Am I the only one that thinks they should come back?

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Didn't they get removed because they were glitched or something? I used to love them because back then, I didn't have a ton of DLC so it let me test out those DLC killers and see if I wanted to buy them or not. It was a shame they removed them because it was a fantastic way to 'trial' a paid killer before you outright buy it.

• board
    board Member Posts: 11

yes I wish they were never retired because I could have used it for the stranger things update because uh waste of money

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

They had their fair share of glitches just like every other part of this game.

I think the devs retired them because they now expect players to go watch YouTube videos and they don't want people trying out the licensed killers for free when they can get free publicity otherwise. But the real reason probably has something more to do with how the devs didn't feel like doing the work for each map and its interaction with moonlight offerings (which I thought were super cool).