Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC Blight unfair if you're on console

Whenever I face The Blight on console I don't have any issues. I can play against him just fine. However that's not the case when I'm playing against PC Blight. I tested this killer in custom matches and I couldn't turn, not even close like PC players can. My sensitivity was on max. In my opinion that's unfair advantage and needs to be looked at. It takes no effort to play this killer and down console survivors.

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

your post should literally be, devs should enable mouse and keyboard support for consoles (ps4 and xbox) at that point.

Also remember you are playing a PC ported game on a CONSOLE of course there is going to be a disconnect

• hazzzard
    hazzzard Member Posts: 78
    edited October 2020
  • bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

Its possible games like fortnite have done it and xbox recently added functionality for it (still requires the developers to enable it and code for it to work) I think ps4 is in the same boat. Its just up to the devs to allow it and write the code for it or use a product like a keyboard and mouse converter