My Killer idea - The Triangle

Buzzword? If not, then I'll explain.

All of you knowing the TV-show "Gravity Falls" will know by now.

The demon called Bill Cipher is the main antagonist of the series. A yellow, one-eyed triangle wearing a bowtie and a top hat floating around. Poorly he's not as scary as he could be in the series. He is allmighty, allknowing and sadistic. I would just love to see him as a new DbD killer. Of course some of you would think "But this is a cartoon! How could you add this to a realistic game like DbD?" Who cares? It could be a cool new featured 2D-animated killer. And, to me, he would creep the sh*t out of me.

Skills:

Like the nurse, he would float around with his eye wide open. Like in the series, he likes to haunt people in their minds. So to make him more psycho, he would burst out in maniacal laughter as one of his features. When he does, he can make himself stronger for like five seconds. As soon as he laughed, his hands would glow in blue flames. He would need only one hit to beat a survivor to the ground.

For the kill animation I thought of him transforming into his ultimate form where he grows four extra arms, teeth and two or more long tongues (Picture below). He then swallows the survivors soul.

So the Triangle wouldn't carry a weapon at all. But he would still carry the hurt survivors to the hooks and let them die painfully. As another feature he could curse the ground around a hanging survivor. Anyone who tries to help the survivor would instantly get a curse which causes hallucinations like a fake-heartbeat-alert. The Triangle can trigger this by snapping his finger.

I guess thats all for now. What do you think? Any changes necessary? Remember that this is just an idea that came to my mind so don't judge me.

(Sorry, my english is not the best)

Greetings, Malicious

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

When I saw triangle, I thought Hag. Thought I'd share. Nothing else to add here except that he sounds like Hillbilly but without mobility.

--

Kind_Lemon 

An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

#revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave