Improvements

Its great and all that the disconnect penalty is back but how about we actually fix hit validation and bugs? Im so sick of killers getting hits when they literally are like outside swing radius. And then they get hits when they swing the other direction or are able to hold a lunge and go in a full 360 degree circle and still land the hit. Other side of the window and not close to it and they get the hit. Over the other side of the pallet and they get the grab where the animation literally pulls you from the other side of the pallet to their arms like they have long was arms

One match i was thru the window and starting to run on the ground when they got the hit. When I looked back he was in the window and I was like 3 feet away. These advantages never occur when I'm killer. And this definitely doesn't do anything for the killers that literally camp you and tunnel TF out of you. No consequences for them at all.

Maybe make a computer simulated game so disconnecting isn't a huge deal because who wants to me against those odds. Other games can do it, I don't see why this game can't. Some people would like to play on computer or offline modes because a lot of people don't have their perfectly designed SFW teams to play with.

Otherwise people will stop contributing to dlcs and gameplay. Of course killer mains wouldn't have a problem with the DC because they get the positive side of these faults. Survivors don't and complaining about survivor perks literally doesn't equate. Just a thought for something that's been a continuous problem and is always said to be better but isn't.