If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Memento Mori bug

Options

Ok, this is the situation.

I'm not usually a person who complains too much about players, but there are things that completely ruin my experience as a killer.

I saw this bug in a Facebook post and I share it since it has happened to me too.

The killer tries to perform a "Memento Mori" and for some reason, gets a bug. Under this situation, the survivors began to blind and mock the killer, who was at a clear disadvantage. Taking advantage of this, they fixed all the engines and drove off.

I am not bothered at all by the mockery, the t-bag or the "click" of the flashlight, but lately these advantages are being taken in favor and nobody reports them. These subjects escaped without reporting.

In a separate data, it should be clarified that in the post he claims that "it amuses him to play with the killers that Memento Mori use."

My intention is not to try to get a "ban", although I would not mind if they do, I simply encourage everyone to make these posts in the forums. I will start to do it.

I will leave a clip in Drive with the end of the game as a prove.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vzgqjp4LYD_19a-fV1Gzs3Tu1DkDHjK5/view?usp=sharing

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated