If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Randomly tormented without ANY possibility that there were "leftovers" (Clip included)

Options
Aven_Fallen
Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,327

Hello,

so, yesterday I played a game vs Pyramid Head on the Game. Myself and another Survivor started near one of the Exit and headed over to the Bathroom. Above the Bathroom, we both got tormented (another Survivor passing the same area afterwards not). There is no possibility that the Killer was there before, so there are no "Leftovers" of previous Trails.

Here is a Twitchclip from the other Survivor, they were a Streamer (I am the Zarina):

Just to make it clear - it is not about the Streamer or the Killer, I just grabbed the Clip to have a proof.

Platform: PC, Steam

Description of the Issue: See above

How often does this occur: Happened already sometimes

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495
    Options

I’ve had this happen several times with no torment on the ground and no torment sounds. It usually happens to me when it benefits the killer the most, like right after I’m unhooked making ds useless if i have it. Another thing, if the ph has a laggy connection you can be hit before you’re unhooked and put into bt or put into the dying state while still in the unhook animation If hit with his power. I’ve had it hit me who was being unhooked and not hit the survivor who was unhooking me. I’m working on getting aNother video of this and will make a new bug report when i get it.