If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Doctor’s tier 3 & mending

Options
DoggoLord
DoggoLord Member Posts: 2

This isn’t a big issue and it rarely happens, but if you are playing against a doctor and you are in tier 3 madness and have the deep wound status effect from anything (borrowed time, styptic agent, etc.), you have to snap out of it before you can mend, meaning you have to stand still, meaning your mending timer will run out and you will go down. I believe the only way to counter this is to get a different survivor to mend you, and if you are no where near any other survivors, you’re pretty much screwed. My suggestion to fix this is to make mending prioritize over snapping out of it.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This isn't a buy, this is by design.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,850
    Options

It's not really a bug, because it's the intended interaction. Being in T3 Madness means you can't heal yourself or others and mending is treated as a healing action.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,163
    Options

having to take 8 seconds of your 20 second or 30 second mend timer isn't that bad

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

This is not a bug and you still have time to Mend after getting out of tier 3.

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495
    Options

This used to be a HUGE problem with old doc and i have posted about it several times. With old doc you didn’t have enough time to snap out of it before you went down from the mending bar running out and the doctor could see you when you snapped out of it but thank goodness they removed that! Now you actually have time to snap out of it before you mend even though it’s annoying, it’s sooo much better than old doc!

This discussion has been closed.