Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Friends; Adding People

BoxCombo
BoxCombo Member Posts: 3

Currently can't add people from other platforms. When i try adding others from other platforms so we can play cross platform either we can't see the request, can't accept the request or if we click on the request it just highlights and nothing still happens. So far XBOX and PC is where the issue is at, it sounds like this issue occurs after I linked my BHVR account.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• nskc
    nskc Member Posts: 21

Same. Just for additional context--I play primarily on Stadia, and in addition, I just signed up for the cross-platform BHVR account. My friends list was completely wiped, and I can't add my wife back as a friend (she plays on Switch). I can send the request, and she sees it, but accepting it doesn't do anything. She can decline it, though. My name also doesn't show up when she searches for it.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

The team is aware of issues regarding the cross-progression and is looking into it.

• BoxCombo
    edited October 2020

Hope to get a fix soon, just got into the game with my girlfriend was gonna have a date night and had to cancel, if yall update/fix it can I get a notification or Do i just haft to look one day and it will be there

• BoxCombo

About a month later and still no fix, We are releasing updates and all these other bug fixes but can't get this one fixed?