Detective Tapp needs more/better cosmetics, or we need another Saw character.

WalkedMoss92
WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

There are EIGHT Saw movies and they picked someone from the first movie and then gave them cosmetics that they didn't even wear in the movie. Amanda was perfect because without the pig mask she wore, she probably wouldn't had be added to Dbd.

Detective Tapp was my favorite character in the first Saw movie and I'm glad that they added him to Dbd for the Saw chapter but I feel like we need another character from one of the other Saw movies. Eight movies, so many people to pick from. An cool idea of another surviver would be Jhon Kramer's wife, Jill Tuck. She was the wife of jigsaw himself and she took a MAJOR part of the entire Saw series.

The Stranger things chapter got THREE characters added to Dbd from the show, the Demogorgon, Steve, and Nancy. They all got cool cosmetics that they wore in the show. Why couldn't they do the same for the Saw chapter? Eight movies, and we got one survivor who also was gave the wrong cosmetics, plus they aren't accurate at all, except for his two normal ones.

Could we please get another Saw survivor for the Saw chapter since the Stranger things chapter got THREE characters, even though they only had two-three seasons. Or maybe at least new cosmetics for David Tapp (Detective Tapp)??

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Yeah there should be more saw characters. But I'd actually like more maps.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,703

We need Pigs traps (and her ambush) to be reworked/expanded.

they have made a really cool concept but specially with the Saw background they could do much more

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I would get Jill she's great! I actually would like multiple legendary skins. John Kramer wearing the black/red robe maybe with a different trap I would love the head water cube (Saw V) instead of the reversed bear trap.😏

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Tapp is the best looking P3 character there is!

Tapp mains rise up!!!!