If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

STADIA DBD NOT WORKING WITH CONTROLLER

Options

My wife, my children, and I play dbd together. My wife and kids are happy using the ps4 version on the tvs while I use stadia to play with them on my phone. I connect the ps4 remote to my phone to use stadia and I have never had an issue of the input from a ps4 controller not working with a stadia game. The controller works fine to do things in the lobby pre game and post match it will respond to inputs as well but during the match I am getting no response from the game using the ps4 remote (I know the remote is connected to the phone because I can put my finger on the touchpad and the screen will show a mouse indicating that the controller is in fact connected. The on screen button icon for recover says press m1 and when I got picked up after not being able to move in the matches the icons said press a and d to wiggle. I'm thinking that the game is thinking im using a pc and reverting to pc only controls rather than using the ps4 remote that is bluetooth connected. With Stadia the good thing is you should be able to fix it right away without any updates to be downloaded on the user end. I appreciate your time and help.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated