If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Console Technical Problem "No network connection"

Options

"In order to access this content, a network connection is required"

This problem has been ongoing for a long time now to me and my friends.

It happens after 1-2 games and it makes us go back to the title screen to see a "Internet connection is required message".

This is making us lose our rank, Not gaining bloodpoints after being so close of winning a really good match and lastly it gives us the DC penalty, Currently i am banned for 57 minutes for absolute no reason.

I have restarted my Router, Playstation, I have even reinstalled the game! But this problem still occurs! Daily!

I have also just bought a few killers such as bubba, Deathslinger, ghostface. I can not enjoy what i spent my money on due to a technical issue! This is absurd, if this keeps happening to me and my friends we will just stop playing the game after having fun with it for 2 full years.

Lastly, In gameplay aspect everyone freezes and we cannot do anything then it kicks us out.

PLATFORM: PS4

REGION: EU

Below is a photo of what occurs after being kicked out of the game.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments