If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Nea stuck in locker (with Head On) and dead Claudette hook struggle ghost sounds

Options
nickvold
nickvold Member Posts: 1

So I played a game as Doc on one of the Farm maps. The enemy team liked using some cheeky Head On strats during chases (one person would loop me around a locker where another survivor could stun me). They did this multiple times and it was completely fine. At one point, this Nea player however, got stuck in one of the lockers. I could still shock her and she could spam her flashlight, but opening the locker wouldn't grab her, and the locker would still block basic attacks (so I couldn't hit her, and she was stuck). I'm including some steam screenshot links of that:

Secondly, as I was looking to close the hatch at the end so the poor Nea would get out of the game, I stumbled upon the hook where Claudette had just died. There were ghost struggle sounds there, even though she was way past the struggle stage (being already dead). I don't have a video of this but I have a picture in case the location or w/e is relevant:

I ended up unable to get Nea out of the locker and the endgame collapse was the only way to kill her.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1646588273378550785/A92B4D5F6BB5BD2A13236736F0F013B1099B1426/

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated