Wow Discordance got nerfed

Options
13»

Comments

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    edited October 2020
    Options

how to be a fanboy 101, you do your best to not adress the concern and even compare it to an anothe perk that are vaguely the same fuction in a surface level.

aslo the way you talk (the aggressive tone in general) and all the MAJ you use make your texte horrible to read, please respond with a better text and toneand i will address what yousay

• RockoRango
    RockoRango Member Posts: 554
    Options

I’ll just copy and paste this for reference sake:

128-96 = 32m, exact numbers of a Trapper terror radius. 

32m/128m = 25% of the map. 

25% of the time, Discordance won’t proc. 

Giving the benefit of the doubt, let’s say 20%. You’re still missing out on 30.4m worth of the map out of 128m, so it’s ~24% of the map.

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903
    Options

here i will type in all lower case no punctuation and no emphasis for anything so deal with it

I did address the issue but people decided to ignore how i addressed it so guess what? I'm not going to REPEAT MYSELF. hmmm oh sorry do you not like reading things that are emphasised? well your attack on me is well waranted then but I'm going to ignore you because you had nothing to say since you wont arse yourself to see how it was addressed... nah here it is: the company has said the PTB is not for every little change and that is that. do you think you are so important that you can demand them to change their way of working, well you're not, I'm not. I gave you an example of how they responded to other people complaining about things, how ever I did NOT compare it to the discordance change. If behavior believes it needs to be publicly tested then they will do so, if they feel it does not they will internally test it and put it up when it's time. I'm not a fanboy of behavior, I talk out about some things I feel should be changed but if they don't think my idea is sound they won't use it and I accept that. they have control and nothing I can do can change that.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

Who complained about Pop or Thana? I knew after Ruin was deleted Pop would get touched because naturally people would gravitate to it.. but no one whined about how "oppressive" it was. They are in their own bubble, I don't know who they are listening to for feedback.

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 115
    Options

Really, this is bullshite. What a stupid nerf.

• Aldofer
    Options

ah nice you are more calm, now i agree it's a real nerf, but i don't care anymore, between the time you respond they release their ######### event so i will stop playing, but yea i give you it's not the nerf itself the problem but how it was handled

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903
    Options

well good bye, have fun where ever you go but realize this no matter where you go a public test server is not your right, it's a bonus you get. You are right it is how it was handled by people like yourself and others that think you are the only ones with all the information and you have to be the one to determine if something is right. they handled this perfectly but people decided it was important to complain that they didn't consult with the players.

• Aldofer
    Options

no need to be a genius, hey do taht so you have to grind to get tier 3, plan and simple